Angus Joined Curwen-Walker Lawyers at the end of 2020.
Angus graduated from RMIT University in 2022 completing an Advanced Diploma in Conveyancing and currently works as a Licensed Conveyancer. Angus brings forward a flexible and easy-going attitude and understands that buying or selling property can be a very stressful time. Angus is adamant on ensuring that clients’ needs are met and that the process of buying or selling is as smooth as possible.
Angus can assist in the following areas:
- Buying Residential/Commercial Property
- Selling Residential/Commercial Property
- Transfer Residential/Commercial Property
- Contract of Sale and Section 32 Vendor Statement Preparation & Reviews
- Consolidations & Subdivisions
- Deceased Estate Transfers
- Application by Personal Representative Applications
- Survivorship Applications
Ready to take action?
We can help you with your legal problem.