LAWYER / DIRECTOR
Tom is the Director of Curwen Walker Lawyers and has broad experience in family law and has worked on significant complex matters in both the Family Court of Australia and the Federal Circuit Court of Australia.
Tom provides practical legal advice in the following areas of Family Law:
- Property settlements
- Parenting disputes
- Complex property disputes
- De Facto Relationships
- Relocation matters
- Superannuation splitting
- Binding Financial Agreements
- Intervention orders
Tom also has extensive experience in providing advice on Estate matters including Part IV claims and estate planning.
Jesse is primarily involved in the property department and can assist you in the following areas:
- Conveyancing for your purchase or sale of Real Estate
- Reviewing Contracts of Sale of Real Estate
- Preparing Contracts and Vendor Statements for the sale of your property
- Facilitating property transfers
- Lodging a Plan of Subdivision or Consolidation
Angus Joined Curwen-Walker Lawyers at the end of 2020 and currently works as a Licensed Conveyancer. Angus is adamant about ensuring that clients' needs are met and that the process of buying or selling is as smooth as possible.
Angus can assist in the following areas:
- Buying Residential/Commercial Property
- Selling Residential/Commercial Property
- Transfer Residential/Commercial Property
- Contract of Sale and Section 32 Vendor Statement Preparation & Reviews
- Consolidations & Subdivisions
- Deceased Estate Transfers
- Application by Personal Representative Applications
- Survivorship Applications
Stacey has joined Curwen-Walker lawyers with over 10 years of office management experience.
As part of her role, Stacey effectively manages and facilitates resolutions with regard to issues that may arise in relation to the running of the practice and ensures a smooth day-to-day operation of both Curwen Walker Lawyers offices in Ballarat & Creswick.
Ready to take action?
We can help you with your legal problem.